It all sounds Geek to me! [Gautam Arora]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trade@InklingMarkets

Define:Inkling - a slight suggestion or vague understanding; "he had no inkling what was about to happen"

When it comes to trading, shares and all those money-kinda stuff, it does excite me but i safely keep my wallet tucked deep into my pocket and like to believe that its better to stay away as i dont understand them much...

Stock Market Sims have interested me and I had developed one in VB, for Space 2003 (if i remember corretly).
The coding took me a single evening and the Saurabh Aggarwal had been the brain behind the concept and guided the rise and fall of the market.And then in Space 2004, i had tried my hand at Cricket Betting(the software for which was developed by our Tech Team) and miserably failed again!

Things were about to change when i hit InklingMarkets.

The markets include the likes of :
Computers and Internet
* Apple Rumors
* Del.icio.us vs. Digg vs. Reddit vs. Slashdot

which sounded interesting, and i jumped to give it a shot.

After a few hours of play (i am about $500 down), i would like to believe that Apple is gonna release the Full Screen IPod soon enough and Digg will beat Reddit for the race to most traffic in March!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to get your thoughts on www.crowdiq.com. We're just starting up and we need to begin the process of building the trading community.

+ The CrowdIQ Team